Once application process completed.
Starting from QR 200 in case there are no approvals needed
The investor proceeds to apply for a commercial permit after completing the following procedures:
- Reserve a trade name
- Receive commercial registration
- Identify a location
In this case, the investor can begin to run business and hire employees if needed. It is notable that, the commercial permit can be issued within the comprehensive establishment service and also can be activated on its own if the investor already has a commercial registration.
Required Document List
The documents required to issue a commercial permit:
- A completion certificate or its substitute for the building that is to be licensed
- If the location is leased: The rental agreement form or its substitute (deposit receipt at the Dispute Settlement Committee or a court or what serves in the opening of a disputed file)
- if it is subleased: Declaration form for authorization to rent real estate (sub-leasing)
- Additional attachments may be required depending on the nature of the business activity and the location, which will be determined by the system according to the data filled in the application.