Once application process has been completed
Starting from 2720 QR.
This service allows investors to obtain all the necessary licenses to set up a business. The type of license and certificate issued differs from business to business as it all depends on the kinds of activities conducted within the company.
Comprehensive establishment requires that one accomplish the following procedures:
- Reserve a trade name
- Issuance of commercial registration (CR)
- Issuance of a commercial permit (CP)
- Issuance of regulatory permits (extra approvals are required on selected business activities)
- Issuance of company computer card (EID)
- Issuance of a tax card
- Obtain approval to hire employees from abroad
- Click here to access the trade name search tool and verify that no similar name is already registered.
- In case the investor obtains a commercial registration only if a location or premises is not yet ready, i.e. the commercial permit will not be issued, hence the approval to hire employees from abroad and the EID will not be issued as well. The company business can only be conducted once the investor acquires a commercial permit.
- In case the investor wishes to establish a factory, they obtain a commercial registration then proceed to collect other preliminary approvals to enable issuance of an industrial permit. Included in the procedures is the allocation of industrial land and issuance of an environmental permit, which is part of the initial approvals towards obtaining an industrial permit. Once finished, the investor can start the factory setup and preparations so that later he can apply for the Industrial Registry.
Required Document List
The attachments vary based on the request parameters, once you fill in the application the system will list the required documents.