Once application process has been completed
This service allows investors to resume the activities required to obtain all the necessary licenses to set up a business based on one of the already reserved trade names. Resuming the comprehensive establishment requires that one accomplish the following procedures:
- Issuance of a commercial registration.
- Issuance of a commercial permit.
- Issuance of company computer card (EID).
- Issuance of a tax card
- Issuance of regulatory permits (extra approvals are required on selected business activities).
- Obtain approval to hire employees from abroad.
- An investor obtains a commercial registration only if a location or premises has not been identified. They will not receive a commercial permit or be able to recruit employees. Also, the business will only begin operation once the investor acquires a commercial license.
- In the event that an investor wishes to establish a factory, they obtain a commercial registration then proceed to collect other preliminary approvals to enable issuance of an industrial permit. Included in the procedures is the allocation of industrial land and issuance of an environmental permit, which is part of the initial approvals towards obtaining an industrial permit.
Required Document List
The attachments vary based on the request parameters, once you fill in the application the system will list the required documents.